Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in digital marketing required.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Four-year degree in marketing or business and/or equivalent experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop and manage marketing and advertising campaigns, and to create and make presentations to managers, stakeholders, and other team members.
- General understanding of the industry, including the processes associated with creating traffic, leasing, and other activities that drive occupancy.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to use the internet for communicating, marketing, and advertising purposes, including using Craigslist, social media, listing sites, e-mail, and other communication and advertising tools.
- Proficiency in managing multiple priorities simultaneously, meeting deadlines, and working with minimal direction or supervision.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a marketing or administrative background sufficient to coordinate and support portfolio-wide marketing and advertising initiatives and programs.
JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.