Bachelor’s degree required.
1-3 years related experience preferred.
Superior computer skills in Microsoft Excel; able to perform intermediate/advanced functions.
- Solid problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills required to conduct financial analysis, scenario analysis and profitability models.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and foster good working relationships with all members of the leasing team.
- Must be an independent worker who can prioritize and coordinate tasks to accomplish large amounts of work in a timely fashion.
- Ability to shift from one project to another very quickly without loss of work quality and with minimal supervision.
- Should be self-directed and motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and demonstrate quick turnaround, follow through and follow up.
- Understanding and modeling various deal structures and strong knowledge of leasing terms.
- Ability to work flexible or extended hours to accommodate increased workload/projects and to attend industry-related meetings or events in the evenings.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.