- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 2-3 years of related accounting experience; Public accounting experience preferred; Big 4 accounting firm experience desired
- Must be qualified to sit for the CPA exam
- Team player who is organized, proactive, self-directed, conscientious and assumes accountability and responsibility for specific performance and work product
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Also some experience in Yardi or other accounting software is a plus.
JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.