- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Accounting with a targeted graduation date between December 2018 through Summer 2019
- Team player who is organized, proactive, conscientious and possesses a desire to take on new challenges and learn in a hands on environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.