- High school or GED required; bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 1+ year of accounting experience, some commercial real estate or property management experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheet applications, as well as experience in real estate accounting software (Yardi, MRI, CTI) is preferred.
- Team player who is organized, proactive, self-directed, conscientious and assumes accountability and responsibility for specific performance and work product
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.